Make it rain money with April Lewis
April is one of those people you meet and never forget. Heck, I never met her and I still never forgot her. She was in a paid group with me and her energy, drive, and success made an indelible mark. I can still see her sipping a Margarita in the water at some far-flung tropical beach sharing about the affiliate income she made that month - and she was NEW to affiliate marketing!!
Yep. So she's got "it" that ability to spot a money opportunity a mile away and see it through to fruition.
She's the perfect single mama entrepreneur to kick off my series on inspiring single mompreneurs!
We cover so much ground here that I had to list it out.
So here are the highlights:
- How many groups to join on FB and her strategy for leveraging them
- How many email lists and "gurus" to follow
- How to monetize your life effortlessly
- Setting up referral partnerships
- Choosing affiliate products that feel right
- How to stay focused on your goals and repel shiny objects
- Simplifying to success
- Living with a housemate and saving for a home
- raising a "man of the house"
- homeschooling and how she made it work
- college vs. the entrepreneurial approach to life
Mentioned in this episode...
April's Website and Free Gift:
The Rainmaker Mastermind:
-- Special Offer ----
The tail end of this episode I mention that I'm beginning to work with clients on Amplifying their Authority. Leveraging their expertise.
P.S. Sound good? Check this out and lets chat!
Lots of Love,